Thursday, May 7, 2020

eyes open but not wide shut

Illuminism – The Occult Force Behind Globalization -
- by Wes Penre
It was late in 1998 that I published the first version of my website. I named it “Illuminati News”, because my intention was to keep it updated on a regular basis, so people could see how the New World Order develops, and hopefully find a way to stop it from happening. I dug into this with great enthusiasm, thinking I could make a big change due to that so many people are surfing the Internet and will be able to read the information. After a while I realized that it is not going to be as easy as I thought. 

The overall mind controlled population has a hard time breaking loose from the lies they have been told; many choose to stay where they are, because it’s convenient and feels safe. To fight something this big is frightening to most people, and they prefer not to know. This is understandable, but we have no other choice than to educate ourselves. Not until then the programming we have been the victims to for so many decades can dissolve. Not until then can we choose an individual spiritual path that will save us from the New World Order.


Since I first published my website in 1998, I have changed the layout a few times, but the purpose has stayed the same, and it has now grown pretty big. Hopefully it will give you, the reader, a good overview of the whole concept, and from there you can continue your own research.

No comments:

Post a Comment